This Disappears When Logged In

wormman.com??

Discussion in 'Feeders' started by T-rex, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-rex

T-rex Elite Member

has anyone order anything from the wormman?? i did and they didn't send them for 2 weeks and i ordered 750 superworms and they gave me 250 :mad: i will not be doing anymore business with them any more! does anyone know any good sites to buy crix/worms from ???? thanks!

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ive had a horrible experience with them as well, ordered 1000 crix and 1000 mealies, didnt get them for 2 weeks, everythign was DOA and they refused to semd me more and give me a refund, so I reported them to the BBB...they snt me 100o more crix and mealies AND refunded my money. I still refuse to do business with them. Dont even try to get ahold of them to tell them how bad they suck either, they never answer the phone or returned my emails....
    Iget my feeders at lllreptile.com

3. T-rex

T-rex Elite Member

yeah sounds just like my experience except mine are alive. they didn't send them till i called them and told them that they could send them to me or give me my money back, and they sent them the next day... i just called them and told them i was not impressed with they way they did business and that i will not be ordering from them anymore! but yeah ill check out that site you recommended. thanks

4. dopey69

dopey69 Member

BCRcricket.com has been really goood for me i always get my stuff on time and almost no DOA i would check them out i think they are pretty reasonable.

5. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

No prob, they really just have horrible customer service! They dont seem to care that we are counting on the order of feeders to come in when they are supposed to...a hungry belly makes for a VERY grumpy monitor!

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Virtually everyone I have talked to that did business with Wormmans (myself included) has been unhappy with them.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Yeah i'm another unsatified customer...I recieved a box of about 800 dead crickets and 200 alive ones and they wouldnt refund me. they said "tough luck" and that was that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.