This Disappears When Logged In

Wormman.com another unhappy outcome.

Discussion in 'Feeders' started by Tha3rdman, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

As many of you know I have been looking for a supplier of Isopods, and was ecstatic that another member here had pointed me to a place that had them at 100 for 16 dollars shipped. Though there was a few mutterings of warnings I braved the waters and ordered them.

After some confusion (admittedly on my part) about shipping around the thanksgiving holiday, ultimately I told them to ship them regardless. They were scheduled to be shipped out Monday, Nov 27th, the website said they had been shipped the 27th, I e-mail them they said they would be shipped Friday, the 29th (why ship Friday especially live bugs) any how they arrived today the 4th of December, dead, and the kicker my wife and I dug through the dirt and found at most a dozen. 12 out of 100??? Chalk me up to the list of suckers taken by the wormman.

Will they fix it, i dunno we'll see. Maybe I'll get lucky and have some viable eggs in the mix . . .

2. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Paul, that's the pits man, sorry that happened. Which isopods were you looking for?

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Yeah i'm definitely an unsatisfied wormman.com customer. They sent me a nice box full of dead crickets. I had about 250 out of 1,000 arrive alive.

4. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Heard so many complants about that place its not funny, buyer beware. Sorry it happened though

5. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Pill bugs, sow bugs, wood lice etc. Ken helped me out and sent me links to 5 or so other places that carry them.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Thats too bad Paul. Your experince was similar to mine with crickets. Took forever to get here and when they did they were dead. And the weather wasn't cold!
    Upon contacting them they sent me another 1000 crickets. 90% of them were dead as well.
    No more!

7. BRIZZY

BRIZZY Banned User

I deal with LLL reptiles and i have not had any problems ever! I started with them and never changed to anyone else. I get 1000 crickets for 16.99 shipped! They just auto. take out of my account and send them every two weeks and holiday or not i have had no problems with delivery at all either!!

8. kremlinator

kremlinator Banned User

We have some sow bugs growing here all over the place. They are about 1/4 of an inch long, want some next spring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.