This Disappears When Logged In

Wolfang's New Home-pics

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by missabrat, Nov 10, 2009.

1. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

I have finished Wolfgangs(GreenBottle Blue T.) new digs , I decided against my greatstuff creations, I guess I am just not that artistic :)

Anything I need to change?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      21.6 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      24.4 KB
      Views:
  2. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

I am sooo excited, Wolfgang has just taken a big dubia roach and seems to be setteling into his new home nicely, Let the webbing begin!
    it's all I can do NOT to take pictures of him every day LOL I thinks I am in Love:eek:

3. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Congratulations with your beautiful addition!

She seems all grown up so keep the humidity low, I keep mine at 50-60 nothing more. High humidity kills this species.

If she hasn't webbed all over the place yet then I would sink the pot so that only half of it sticks out. A half pot usually works best but yours will also work.

The one branch seems a bit high up, I will lower it so that she does not fall.

I've noticed that the balls in the water did bother some of my T's when they wanted to take a bath so I took all of it out. I only have flat water dishes in the cages. I know those balls are to prevent crickets from drowning but crickets should not be left for longer than 24hours in the cage in anyway.

Good luck!

I am around for a couple of weeks so please post more photos!

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

What a looker! I wish that my husband wasn't deathly afraid of spiders :( I Have had 2 T's in the past one past away from old age (muffy)-bad name choice for a boy right? The other got lost when those little a**holes broke into our house and knocked over or broke all of my cages.

I need more pictures please lol!

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`m with your hubby Audrey, although I wouldn`t say I`m "deathly afraid" of them, not me!

(Just mortally terrified, that`s all)... (Not the same thing at all).... ;)

6. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Very pretty! I've never owned a tarantula but a lot of my cousins have!(and so has nathan, his guy's name was Franklin Delano Roosevelt)

7. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

thanks everyone :) I had already removed the higher branch, Wolfie never used it anyways :)
    Here are some more pics of him/her, not sure LOL

Attached Files:

8. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Wolfgang looks very happy with all the new decorations and hides. Very nice :)