This Disappears When Logged In

Wish's New Cage

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by Wish, May 20, 2010.

1. Wish

Wish Guest

:D Here is some pictures of the new cage I got wish. If any body has any ideas on how to make it better I would love to here them.:confused: I want to make it as comfortable for her as I can.:)

P1000604.jpg

P1000598.jpg

P1000597.jpg

2. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Adding some more "branches" and greenery?? I also like the natural look to things for my critters.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Wow, great looking cage, Wish will love this. Maybe add a bit for camouflage?? Did you make this yourself, is very nice.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I agree with adding more upright branches. You have a lot of unuseable space there!

5. Wish

Wish Guest

No but I wish I could make something this cool I'm not good at making things myself. I bought it for $400 off a friend.Wish does love it. I put her in and at night she is all over the cage as if shes been there before. I think its cute.

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

It`s like a luxury hotel! I agree, a few more decorations would be nice, but well done for doing the best you can for her. :)

7. Wish

Wish Guest

Great so more branches more greenery and more camouflage. If any thing else just let me know. thanks

8. Wish

Wish Guest

That's what I said too I told my boyfriend I wouldn't mind working for The Wish Inn and Suites instead of The La Quinta Inn and Suites:D

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Well, you could always buy another and stay in that; matching rooms!! ;)