This Disappears When Logged In

Why Don't You See This Very Often!

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by mld, Jan 23, 2012.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

2. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Used to build frog set ups with the single occupant standing showers. Great at the time, now days I wonder of the material was a good idea or not, but they where great at the time.

3. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

I wonder the same thing! Especially in homes with more bedrooms and bathrooms than needed. Perhaps sometimes they use that grout that is bad for reptiles? But the walls and floor could be redone without too much trouble to be made appropriate. I know a few people who buy sinks to use as the water source for larger lizards who like to soak. Someone with a black and white tegu has a sink with a hose attached to it in their enclosure. Somewhere on youtube.

4. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Set up 6 in a guys basement, each one had a tree growing in a bucket with a rain set up on timers and lighting, early hydroponics ideas, but with dirt in a bucket lol. His frogs loved it though.

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Gees that would work nicely.
    I'm redoing my bathroom in the near future (hopefully)
    That might work for me.

6. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I know a guy who keeps a black tree monitor in a huge shower.

7. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I think it's a great idea if you have an extra bathroom or space to build one! :)

8. Infernalis

Infernalis Elite Member

I guess none of you know big Mike then.

He makes enclosures like that for his Monitors.

Not sure how he feels about me grabbing this off his photobucket account, but he's posted this on other forums..

PC190479.jpg

Attached Files:

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`ve seen that before, I didn`t realise it was a shower cubicle? A great piece of work, beautiful but very functonal, just how I like to try to build them... (I don`t think Mike will mind you doing some advertising, Wayne):-"

10. fwallace

fwallace Active Member

don't know much but that enclosure rocks!

11. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Yeah, same. I've seen it before, didn't know it was a shower.

12. Infernalis

Infernalis Elite Member

Don't want to make the samuri brother angry ;|(|

13. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Well if the worst comes to the worst, it will be a very quick ending Wayne, so be grateful for that, at least... (Instead of complaining the whole time)... :cool: