This Disappears When Logged In

Who Should I Keep?

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Wyldrose, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Cosma had only 2 fertile eggs this year, both hatched out males. They are normal motleys het snow. I only need to keep one!! The dark one was my fav from hatching but he has been slow to get eating. He is now eating good. The light one eats every thing you offer him, he's quite a bit bigger now and would be a good first time snake for someone.
    The dark one:
    004-75.jpg
    The light one:
    006-61.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

How about neither and you send both of them over to me >:). However, if you still want one, you can send both of them over to me and I'll take a closer a look for you and help you decide.....either way just send them over >:)..

Seriously though, I must agree with your initial though the dark one is allot nicer..Besides, haven’t you heard that the ones who are slow to start eating are you usually the garbage disposals when they get older?

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I like the looks of the darker one myself.

4. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

I vote the darker one!

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

The darker one! he would make a wonderful breeder! so pretty!

6. thinkbig317

thinkbig317 Elite Member

Darker one for me as well. Both are beautiful though...;)

7. Vers

Vers Elite Member

The dark one because...
    and...
    You pretty much laid the decision out for yourself.

8. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

I like the darker one too- however the lighter one is handsome also. Nice colors.

9. OrchidPal

OrchidPal Elite Member

They are both very nice looking snake babies! Dark one by a landslide .... actually, it would be great to see how his color changes over time. So if you keep him we all can enjoy his progress with update photo shoots :) His pattern is really nice!

10. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Oh seriously people!! Both of these little guys are absolutely divine so how could you possibly choose just one??? I know I couldn't!!!!

11. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I know it's hard! But I think the dark one is going to win lol! I named the light one Dexter, but that will work for the dark one too. It looks like he will get nice and red :)

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Or you could always just keep both and save your self the horrendously stressful task of choosing!

Just trying to help! ;)

13. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

So I got a text this morning someone looking for a cornsnake from me, their friend purchased one this spring. I only have one that is good to go, so the dark one is here to stay and the light one goes to his new home on Thursday :)