This Disappears When Logged In

Who says you can't tame a Cteno??

Discussion in 'Ctenosaura - Spiny Tail Iguana' started by Dominick, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

Good job! If anyone can tame an iguana, it's Dom and Tammy.

2. Dark_twr

Dark_twr New Member

Was this spiny tailed iguana ever listed on petfinder.com? I remember trying to adopt a spiny tailed iguana named Fugley on there but never got a response. I'm glad she got a good home! I have 1 male, 2 females and 1 male rescue on the way.

3. steveig2

steveig2 Elite Member

Great job Dom and Tammy, shes a cutie. Is she eating your hands ah I mean from your hands yet :p =)
    Steve

4. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Unfortunately no, she's not that comfortable yet. One day I think she will.

Dark_Twr: It's entirely possible. She came through TIR which uses PetFinder to list iguanas. It's also possible the previous owner listed her. TIR would usually recommend the owner post on PetFinder.

5. Dark_twr

Dark_twr New Member

Horrible name...

I believe it was Triangle Iguana Rescue that had her listed. What a small world! I remember thinking that she was beautiful and the people who named her "Fugly" were probably no prize either... None of my females have the beautiful white/cream stripes that she has, only the male. I'll have to post some pics of my guys on here after I get my last male. But anyway I'm glad she got a good home with owners who give her lots of love. I love my Ctenos, even if one of them does seem to be plotting my demise. He believes that my fingers are delightfully crunchy and would go down well with a bit of ketchup.

:rolleyes: Susan:rolleyes:

6. XBurner

XBurner Elite Member

I... want one... :(

7. kathy

kathy Member

new iggy

Got a 2 year old from a lady that was moving out of state and couldnt take her. She's beautiful, but not a trusting soul yet. Her name is Cone-ye ta. Anyone speak spanish? I need a spelling.

8. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

"cone-ye ta"? Do you mean "corneta"? (sounds like korneta)

9. kathy

kathy Member

my husband bert spelt it Conita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.