This Disappears When Logged In

Who is Prettier BRB vs. CRB

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by lizerd, Oct 19, 2009.

1. lizerd

lizerd Active Member

I would just like to hear peoples opinon on what Rainbow boa is prettier I think the BRB are they have more of the indcadentents and the rich red is so beautiful what do you guys think

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm with you on the BRB being the prettier of the two. But then again, I am biased. There is another similar rainbow boa (Marajo Island or something - I saw one from another member on here.) That is also very stunning.

[​IMG]

Tell me you can find a more beautiful snake. I double dog dare you ;)

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Which one is more beautiful is going to simply be a matter of personal taste.
    Personally I go with the brazilian rainbow.

4. lizerd

lizerd Active Member

well brb are pretter but crb are a little bit more easy to care for cause the humity doesn't have to be as hight and I heard they are more docile but I strongly disagree daisy is always nipping at me

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

aggression is also going to vary from snake to snake on an individual basis. My brb is a little nippy sometimes, but I would not describer her as aggressive. Maybe just not as content to be handled. I can handle her without problems, but she seems to get finicky after a few minutes, where I can have other snakes out for hours without problems.

6. ReptileDreamer

ReptileDreamer Well-Known Member

I like the BRB a lot better but some CRBs are just WAY cool looking!

7. lizerd

lizerd Active Member

yeah CRB are some times more beautiful than BRB but the inconondes is not as beautiful sorry I'm bad speller

8. lizerd

lizerd Active Member

Anywho ive been hearing that rainbow boas are on the rise anythoughts abouts about this anyone

9. herps4life

herps4life Elite Member

I am also biased o I'm gonna have to say brb. I have 1.1. female was sold to ma as 66% het for anery? Ive got my fingers crossed. there are so many beautiful herps tho. you can hardly pick a fav. each one has something unique about it,

Attached Files:

10. WhyteRabbit

WhyteRabbit Member

I'd definitely have to say BRB.. not that I'm biased or anything.... =)

Orion has an absolutely incredible temperament.. not aggressive at all!

Attached Files: