This Disappears When Logged In

Whitesnake!!!!

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by BrianS, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Anyone here been around long enough to remember the good ole days when the band Whitesnake was popular? I'll bet Venus remembers :D lol. Anyway I had to drive an hour today to get some crickets and mice since the pet store in town is closed due to illness of the owners. On the way there I listened to a Whitesnake CD. When I walked in the store, the radio there was playing, you guessed it Whitesnake!!! :cool:
    As I was looking around I saw this little beauty and decided to take it home me. How many times have you all heard a wild story like that before? :confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If I knew it was male I would name it David Coverdale lol ;)

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

gorgeous snake,,,,,and I love whitesnake,,,,saw em open for motley crue in hartford ct.

3. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Thanx :)
    I saw them myself in 1989. I like Whitesnake and Rat snakes so I figure I have a pretty good combination here ;)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Not much on the band but the snake is gorgeous! :D
    I'm assuming Leucistic Texas Rat?

5. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Very pretty!! :D

6. BrianS

BrianS Elite Member

Yes that is what it is. Aren't these a morph of the Trans Pecos Rat Snake? It sure has the huge eyes like one.

7. venus

venus Founding Member

Hey, those are fighting words Brian. lol. Actually, I think one of there songs was our class song in 1987. :p

8. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Sweet band---even sweeter snake! :)

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

beautiful snake. :)

10. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

I have never heard of the band but that is a great lookin snake! :D Congrats on your new addition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.