This Disappears When Logged In

White-lipped Python Bite.

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by David McConley, Apr 25, 2010.

1. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Thanks for reminding me Jen! I do have one of those signs! It is hanging up in our dining room. Hmmmm, maybe I should put up on his cage.

2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

I`ve been a little quiet just lately because of the lack of encouragement you all give me whenever I ask for the close up shots of the "hits" that you now and again regularly take quite a lot, but here I am anyway, I think you need to put a sign up in their enclosures saying "Dont bite the hand that feeds you".
    (But they can`t read properly, everyone knows that), so keep em coming, David!! :D

3. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Yeah, I'll give you the "little nipper" on him, since my (relaxed, calm, loving and NON-biting :rolleyes:) ball python will get to be at least that big~

I personally thought of the movie, Betelgeuse, when I saw the name, but your reasoning makes more sense (evil grin). Although after the third or forth bite, the name I would have given him wouldn't be allowed to be posted on this site.... :p

Oh, and my son has a "BEWARE ATTACK FROG" sign in his room, maybe I'll add it to my killer tree frog tank! ;)

4. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

That is funny my big male brazilian is the only one that bit me the day I got him. He got two arms and my chest in about four seconds. Everyone else waits a while for me to get comfortable with them before they whack me. My womas were the best because they actually tried to swallow your body part if it was small enough ( fingers mostly). I really have to say I don't like bleeding. If you do I hear Mackelot's are a lot of fun.
    Gary

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

My little hybrid milk snake, on the rare occasions he bites (he used to a lot when he was little - about the size of a pencil) tries to swallow what he catches too. He had a lot of ambition for such a small snake.

My Brazilian nips occasionally, but I usually know when it's coming. She's still a youngling though - nowhere near full size.

6. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

There should be a tally somewhere of how many times B gets you, David. Of course by now I think it would be "Snake - 1,000; Human - 0".

7. mihomi98

mihomi98 Elite Member

Ouch! That looks painful!