This Disappears When Logged In

Which pattern is better?

Discussion in 'General' started by Manhirwen, Jun 3, 2006.

?

Which python looks better?

1. Python #1

27 vote(s)
    55.1%
  2. Python #2

22 vote(s)
    44.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Here's two ball pythons, which one looks better judging on pattern, color and overall appearance?

Python #1.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Python #2.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Queen 'O Green

Queen 'O Green Elite Member

I really like the army green of the second one... but they are both so cute!

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Beth, thats not fair! You can't post one with a flash and one without, we need to see both one way or another to make it fair!

4. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I put up two more pics just so you have more to go off of.

5. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

I still like the first one better.

6. originalrtb

originalrtb Elite Member

i picked number one.. but both are awesom balls.. congrats

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I picked numero uno as well

8. Queen 'O Green

The first one looks kind of like a banana. Very festive.

Do they have names?

9. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Well the story is that I had gotten the first one before she had even eaten, and when she wouldn't eat for a while after I got her I took her back so that he could either get her to eat or give me one that already has. After about a month of asking him about her and him telling me "pick her up tomorrow" and her not being able to be got he finally said, "here she is come and get her" and I ended up picking up the second pic one that he was trying to put off as the first. :rolleyes:

Ok, so that's the story, I'm thinking about taking the second one back and asking for the first one again.

10. Queen 'O Green

Whoa... wow... those are sure not the same snake! How annoying. Good luck with all that!

11. Caleb the Herper

Caleb the Herper Active Member

nice

I like number 2 better, it is really cute.

12. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I think the second one has a nicer pattern. If the temperment is OK, I would just keep that one -- it's a beauty!

13. venus

venus Founding Member

I like the patterns on #2 and the fact that there isnt much black inside the goldish areas...BUT...I like the stripes on #1 :D

14. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I'm caught in the same dilema Marsha, I love the stripe, but I also think that the camo like pattern is cute.:rolleyes:

15. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

OK, here's what happened, I took the snake (#2) in because it is so obvious that it's not the same snake as the first one which was the one I was supposed to get, well, it turns out it IS a male. I don't want or need a male so I no longer have either of them and it also turns out that they sold my female. SO, I'll be waiting for my female BP for a while longer.

16. Queen 'O Green

ARG! How disapointing! I would be ssssssoooooo mad. :mad:

17. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I am a little, but it's my fault for dealing with this guy in the first place, I traded a cornsnake for a female BP, but I think I'll either just get my corn back or have him pay me for her.

18. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I liked #2. such a bummer you didn't get either one.

19. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Yeah well, I'm alright with it. Since this happened my husband got frustrated enough to say "we might as well just get a female Brazilian rainbow boa". So, instead of a female Ball python we're looking into a BRB. As for the pythons, I decided to get a MVB with the store credit from the trade. No worries.

20. Sean Boyd

Sean Boyd Elite Member

I like the first one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.