This Disappears When Logged In

Which herp is the best?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ebone' Patton, Jun 10, 2005.

?

Favorite herp

Poll closed Aug 14, 2005.
  1. Chinese Water Dragons

9.7%
  2. Monitors

6.5%
  3. Corn Snakes

6.5%
  4. Bearded Dragons

19.4%
  5. Egyptian Tortoise

1.6%
  6. Other

56.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebone' Patton

Ebone' Patton Well-Known Member

Which herp do you think (or know) is your favorite? Just curious.

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I have to go with the bearded dragon...They have such awesome personalities and are very humerous. Next would be the ball python and cornsnake. :)

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

I chose other. I don't have a specific "favorite" reptile, so I decided that the best answer would be "mine". The reptiles I own are the best and this includes any future ones I acquire. :)

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I chose "other" I would have way too much trouble picking out my favorite,,,I just love em all !!!!

5. mookins

mookins Elite Member

i chose CWD... they are gorgeous, plus i'm kinda biased, as that is the only herp i (currently) own. then it would have be corn snakes, geckos, and ball pythons (i think my collection will grown as i get more space to keep them, lol :D )

6. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I also chose other....My all time favorite is of course the Iguana, followed by Ball Pythons and Beardies....Lyn

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I don't think I could pick a favorite, but if I had to, it would probably be a komodo dragon. If you ask me, that's the most beautiful animal there is, so I chose monitors.

8. dwwp

dwwp New Member

monitors r the best they so ......................... u know

9. esbat

esbat Reptile Rescue Premium Member

I'm with Lyn all the way, Iguanas first then Ball Pythons and Bearded Dragons.

10. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I agree with Rich and would have to have the category "mine". My snakes all have different personalities: I couldn't pick a favorite among them. But from just looks I'd have to go with Green Tree Pythons.

11. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

From the choices given I had to go with beardies because they have awesome personalities, but I do like what Rich and Andrea said.. haha mine all mine are the best!!!! :D

12. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I voted "other" because like Rich and Andrea, I couldn't possibly pick an absolute favorite out of all the reptiles that there are (so many are so beautiful!), and I love the ones that are mine so much. Of mine, my Children's Python is the one I like holding the most because she begs and begs to be taken out, and she's such a joy to hold, slow-moving and clingy on my hand and arm and interested in everything she can stretch herself out far enough to smell (computer, keyboard, wall, refrigerator magnets, you name it, she likes it:D). But I love the corn snakes too because each has his or her own special personality. Spectre is mellow but active when you take him out, Sally is sweet and kind of gets all limp and relaxed when you handle her, and Pumpkin Jack is a wild man when you hold him, all flighty and freaky and he gets major hooky-jigs when he comes in contact with human skin, which makes me laugh. :p They're all wonderful!

13. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Chose other, I pretty much like every boid out there, some more than others, particularly the larger species, my two top favorites of what we keep here though, are retics, and bloods/short tailed pythons.

14. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

If I had to choose from the list....it would be a Corn Snake.
    If I had to choose an all time favorite, well, it would be a snake...but I can't pick just one kind :p

15. bluedragon1587

bluedragon1587 Elite Member

I chose Chinese Water Dragons because my dragon was the first reptile I ever owned.

16. Julie&brad

Julie&brad Elite Member

Beardies... of course! They do seem to have the best personality!

17. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Had to go with other....the whole Morelia Genus :D

18. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Had to go with other myself!
    Of course Iggys are first in line with everything else a close second!

19. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

I chose other if i had to choose one i think Uromastyx are my favorite i love them all and hope to have a breeding pair of each kind. Holaspis Guentheri are also high on my favorites list

20. Ebone' Patton

Ebone' Patton Well-Known Member

The Montely Sunglow Corn Snake is my fav. They are just so beautiful! Too bad I can't find one at the moment. Monitors are beautiful too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.