This Disappears When Logged In

Which do you like best?

Discussion in 'General' started by Moshpitrockchick, Dec 13, 2005.

?

Which do you like best?

11 vote(s)
    23.4%

8 vote(s)
    17.0%

9 vote(s)
    19.1%

4 vote(s)
    8.5%

3 vote(s)
    6.4%

14 vote(s)
    29.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Alright, I'm entering a holiday themed contest. The basic requirements are that I have to have a holiday theme and a blue tongued skink. It is judged by the public, so I thought I might ask you guys what you like! I have to turn in a pic by Thursday, So don't hesistate on voting!

1.)
    [​IMG]

2.)
    [​IMG]

3.)
    [​IMG]

4.)
    [​IMG]

5.)
    [​IMG]

6.)
    [​IMG]

2. Kirsty

Kirsty Elite Member

Nice pictures. Cute skink

3. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Nice pics MPRC. I like 3 and 6 - went for 3 though. Good luck in the competition :)

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Not fair Lacey....how do you expect us to choose from such cute pics.....:|.........:p

You were missing a #6 box to check off....doh!!! Now you know which one I voted for :D

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Cute little poser you have there!:p Was difficult to choose but I voted #6 - good luck in the contest. Let us know how you get on.

6. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I had to disregard cute as that was everywhere. Going with overall balance and presentation I went with #3:rolleyes:

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I agree with Fran. They are all cute photos and if the emphasis was just on cute pictures of the lizard any of them would do but I would lean toward 2.
    But for an overall picture I have to go with 3.
    That looks like a professional photo.
    However if it is being judged by other skink owners, the cute lizard factor might need to be looked at.

8. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

AWWWWH they are all really cute but I like the last one the best. Good luck with the contest.

Debbie Iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

9. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

#6 is just the cutest pic i have ever seen of a BTS! Looks like the skink's outta the bag now....AHAHA *slaps knee*...i crack myself up. ;)

10. Moshpitrockchick

Whoops...I threw in # 6 as an after thought, because I let a friend choose the top 5 pictures, thats why I forgot to put a box for it! So far it looks like It's a good thing I added it in because it is winning....Keep the votes coming, I'm going to submit a picture tomorrow night!

I just wish they would gt along well enough for me to get a picture of the both of them together!

11. Dee

Dee Elite Member

They're ALL gorgeous! I'm between #3 and #6, but I voted #3 because you can see more of him while still showing a significant holiday theme. #6 makes him look more like Santa left him in the stocking though!

12. jmherp

jmherp Elite Member

i think 4, 5 and 6 are the best...

13. Moshpitrockchick

Well, I submitted number 6, but I can't get onto the site today, so I dont know if they are up for voting yet...

14. Moshpitrockchick

15. Moshpitrockchick

Why does this post keep coming up as new?

16. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

*shrugs* HCN-style brain fart prolly.

17. Moshpitrockchick

I suppose...I keep getting the emails, and I keep wondering, who would have anything to say about an old post.

I didnt win the contest BTW....this month's theme is "New Years Bluey" I dont have any idea what to do though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.