This Disappears When Logged In

Where is Everyone From?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dan_rump, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

Born in Brownsville Tennesse, raised in Lawrenceville Illinois,(nothing to do and no jobs, population 3,652) got married in Illinois, moves to Nashville Tn in the 80's, divorced in Tenn in 1999 and been here and lovin it here every sense.

Debbie Miss Zak and Bam-Bam

2. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

I was born in West Virginia, but moved to Virginia when I was three and I've been here ever since. I'm really hoping to move away some day, though.

3. dan_rump

dan_rump Elite Member

well... got 7 inches and getting more now and alot more tonight... good ol' indiana. lol... i broke my fibula, tore all the tendons in my ankle and dislocated it in milwaukee, WI at a contest. lol.

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

My in-laws live in Columbus, Indiana. They complain about the weather non-stop.

5. dan_rump

dan_rump Elite Member

and they have good reason to. lol. like i said earlier... the only good reason for snow is e-brake sliding, fishtailing, and donuts. :) i can't wait to move down south.

6. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Born in Massachusetts....lived in New Hampshire for 7 yrs (89-96) and back to Massachusetts...Ashburnham...town of about 6000 ish people....for the last 12 yrs....

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I have lived in Massachusetts my entire life. lol Lived in a few different locations though.

Boston for a few years, Lowell for a few years, Chelmsford for a few years, Bridgewater for a few years, and now Fall River.....for a few years. lol

8. Critter's mom

Critter's mom Elite Member

Hello to everybody from up here in Canada! I'm on Vancouver Island (pretty much born and raised here). Any other Canadians here? Anybody on Vancouver Island?

9. CrotalusCo

CrotalusCo Member

10. bb.burdie

bb.burdie Member

Originally from Michigan, we've been in Kentucky for 2 years now. I miss the lakes but not the snow.

Debbie

11. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Well you should see Jacksonville now! Granted, it is a military town, so you have that influence, but it has grown from a small backwoods army-base town, to practically a city! Crime was low, until the bozo decided to off his pregnant girlfriend and bury her in his backyard, before he high-tailed it to Mexico.

I live 30 miles north of J-ville in a "coastal" town call New Bern. It's special, it's the colonial capital of NC and has tons of history.

I too love the military, we have Camp Leguene in J-ville, Seymour Johnson AFB in Goldsboro one hour from here and MCAS Cherry Point in the next town. So, needless to say, I feel very secure. :)

Nothing like sitting on the beach watching the Air Force perform maneuvers over the ocean in front of you.

Come to NC, especially the coast, you'll love it here!

I had 40 years of snow for Christmas and many, many other days too. If I never see snow again in my life, I'll die happy. We've been hitting mid-70's already and spring is already in the air! I love the nice, long springs we have here on the coast. It's almost boating season again too!

Oh, originally I was born and raised in NJ. But I try to forget all those rat-race, expensive, crime-ridden, way-to-freakin-cold-all-the-time years.

I was born in the north, but I got here as soon as I could! Northern by birth, southern by choice. ;)

Funny how so many people were born in one place and moved to another. I think that is a definite sign of the times. Just 3 generations ago you were born, raised and died in mostly the same place. Except those who live in paradise of course. :p Now, it's not likely anyone will stay anywhere for very long.

Now, I just have to convince the family to move to Berlin for a few years. ;)

12. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Born and raised in Fitchburg, Mass. Also lived in New Ipswich, NH, but now reside in Ashburnham, Mass. Hope someday to live in or around Shediac, NB, Canada!

13. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

Born and Raised in Annapolis, Maryland. Can't wait to get away... I love the carolinas, And i definitly don't want to go any farther north, give me a warm beach anyday. I was in charleston a week back, the weather was awsome, people were at foley beach surfing, if i was there for more than one day i would of probaly had to rent a board. Annapolis is just dead, a few decent bars are about it, the nearest climbing gym is about an hour drive, the waves are decent at best in the summer, and still a 2 hour drive away, and the mountains a two hour drive in the other direction, if were calling the hills in westren maryland mountains.

14. vegasandbecca

vegasandbecca Elite Member

Born in Louisville, KY - Crossed over the River and grew up in Southern IN.
    Met my husband in a yahoo chat - traveled back and forth for a few months, decided to get married - Married in Vegas - Now my Husband, me, Vegas(bearded dragon) and our cat(Zach) live in Northeast Texas!

15. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Native Floridian. Too far from Louisiana to get my Cajun fix. Too far from Maryland for my steamed crab fix. Way too far from Texas to buy the cooker I want, so I have to get one from Georgia. However I'm only 5 minutes from the Everglades and 45 minutes from the ocean, so I guess life isn't so bad.

Craig

16. Catz

Catz New Member

Hi all, I'm from Western Australia.
    I kept baby bluetongue skinks as a kid.
    Have an egg found in my garden shed. I don't know what is inside,however it is no longer moving so I assume it has died.
    I have downloaded a picture of the egg, surrounded by 5 cent pieces to give an estimation of the size of the egg.
    Cheers :)
    Catz

17. 904cresteds

904cresteds Elite Member

i live in herp capital :p great ole florida!which is sad cause im not lieing...ppl let animals go free alot ...my friend had a party and his mangrove monitor escaped now his aprtment complex has a monitor loose !

18. bpat1434

bpat1434 Member

I was born in Carroll County and now live in Columbia, Maryland.

I miss the snow that used to come through Maryland in December.... you know, the Blizzard of 84 & 91 :) Yay for white-outs :)

Closest I've come to actually owning a rep prior to Shelly was my grandfather finding a snake inside his drop-down roof and having it fall on him one day.... yay for heart attacks!!

19. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Wow!! Lots of east coasters!! I am from Phoenix, Arizona...born and raised!! Any other dry-heat people?!!?

20. bpat1434

bpat1434 Member

Yeah East Side!! Wait... how does that thing with the fingers go again? Ah I forget....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.