This Disappears When Logged In

Where do you let your iguana roam?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sean Boyd, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Boyd

Sean Boyd Elite Member

Where do you let the iguana roam?
    A-Room
    B-Cage
    C-Outside
    D-Whole house

2. Kirsty

Kirsty Elite Member

I only let him in his cage or the lounge(only if i'm there) especially as I have 2 cats who've already killed 1 iguana

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

My iguana goes where he pleases...unfortunately (or fortunately, i'm not sure) he's a big wuss and rarely leaves his cage, even if the door is left open for days.

4. leezard

leezard Member

In the winter time ours will be staying in his cage. Starting next spring/summer our front "sun room" will be made iguana proof and he'll be out there on some days. We are also going to build an outdoor habitat on our deck next spring.

5. MRHickey

MRHickey Elite Member

Ira gets the run of His room... which doubles as our bathroom. When we are home, Ira can go anywhere in the back bedroom, or the family room depending on where the Dog is, the two pretty much avoid each other, however it is not worth the risk of either one getting hurt.

6. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I have my girls in the kitchen area/foyer of the house so they stay in that area to roam. My male is in my living room and he basically stays in there (bay window he loves to bask in lol) and sometimes he will make a run out into the dining room and down the hall to the bedrooms...

7. thejoie

thejoie Elite Member

sinmce everyonie is still small they only "roam" on my bed! As they grow I hope to expand the roaming boundaries!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.