This Disappears When Logged In

Where do you keep your herp?

Discussion in 'General' started by jman, Jan 27, 2005.

?

Where do you keep your herps ?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2005.
  1. In your room

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. a special herproom

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. at work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other POST IT!

18 vote(s)
    52.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jman

jman Elite Member

just wonderin where the majority of you keep your herps. I personally keep them in my room. :D

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Diningroom/Livingroom

We have 2 large terrariums: one in the dining room (where a sideboard should be) and the other bordering the living room. Now that we have Q and possible breeding plans: my room will need some re-arranging! They'll have to go in there. :p

3. jshrad

jshrad Elite Member

I keep some of mine in my room and others are in the garage because I don't think I am going to be able to put several 6'x3'x2' cages in my house. ;)

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL! I have to go with other! They are everywhere but the kitchen!

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I voted other also,,,,,there in every room in the house !!!

6. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    I had to say other as well. I have enclosures all over my house with the exception of the bathroom and my daughters rooms.

7. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Other for me

I have most of my reptiles in my living room, but a few out in the kitchen area...kinda like an entrance foyer....with skylights for the igs...they love it.....Lyn

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I picked other. Most in the livingroom and 2 in the kitchen.

9. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

Other - Ky-Lin's in the living room, Spectre's in my daughter's room and Jack and Sally are in my son's room. I could fill up those rooms and some others as well if left to my own devices, but my husband won't let me :eek:

10. Gevaudan

Gevaudan Elite Member

My iguana, Cloud, has free roam of my Computer Room... he is very good when it comes to "where to go" he sleeps on my monitor, he poops in (or just misses, so right beside) his litter box, on the other side of the room.
    My basilisk, has a 90gal terrarium in the livingroom. my scorp & T are in my bedroom :)

11. venus

venus Founding Member

lol, mine too Merlin...the ferrets are in the kitchen.

12. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

I have a herp room :p

I call it the herp room, one roomate calls it his office, and the other conisders it his computer room (but he has a laptop). So in other words...I got a herp room! Too bad I'm probably moving soon :( Im probably going to have to consolidate to one large tank and one small tank....Ill make sure the large tank is very LARGE! :)

13. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

i keep mine in my bedroom but i would really love to have a herp room. :) too small of a house though.

14. Bill64

Bill64 Active Member

Let all my lizards free roam. they seem to stay on the plants though. they do not have to much interst in the rest of the house.

15. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

i have a herp room, once my bedroom averaged 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the house my mom made me move what she called "lizard land" to the basement and my dad put up walls for me so it offiacally a room and not just a corner with old sheets stapled to the ceiling for walls :p

16. KrokadilyanGuy3

KrokadilyanGuy3 Elite Member

I picked other as well.

Though I do have a few herps in my room, I have to keep most of my animals outdoors.
    Zane

17. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

mine is in my room but when we move and i get a bigger collection i've been promised a herp room.

18. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

I keep Gil in the "iguana room," which is our middle living room. We pass his enclosure on the way to the TV room.

19. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

I had to vote "other" also - we have a "herp room", which is the larger of the two bedrooms, where 11 of the snakes, one of the geckos and the cham live, but we actually have 13 snakes, 2 geckos, 5 Ts and the centipede in our bedroom, and 9 lizards, 4 snakes, 1 T, 3 GALS and the chinchilla in our living room. We also have the rats and the bird at the top of the stairs on the landing.. hmm does that mean our whole house is just one big herp room?? :D

20. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Pretty much Rachel! LOL! I was thinking of the same thing for here. You beat me to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.