This Disappears When Logged In

What Type Of Ball Is He? Woma? Or Enchi

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Mike L Gunter, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Mike L Gunter

Mike L Gunter Member

First off to make my snake more interesting is to disclose that this snake is five years old obviously a dwarf and I know this may be a surprise to many of you who didn't realize dwarf ball pythons exist but this one fictitously does and why I'm entertaing the notion to answer my indirect question along with identifying my ball therefore do dwarf ball python exist because I know dwarf retics exist ... Thanks for your response and for reading...

Attached Files:

2. Mike L Gunter

Mike L Gunter Member

Notice he's in poor health he cost 20$ I purchased him 9 days ago and have fed him 7 hoppers since and soaked him for assist shed

3. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

No such thing as a dwarf ball so far as I'm aware. Probably just undersized from underfeeding. Where did you get it and are you sure they didn't mean 5 months old? As for the morph, what was it sold to you as? Picture is too faded out to really tell, could be either or just a reduced pattern normal.

4. annaj328

annaj328 Elite Member

Holy moly, how did you feed 7 hoppers in 9 days? Give him a week or more to digest then start feeding appropriatly sized items. He seems like he could take 1 small rat? Go for something close to the same width at the snakes widest point or slightly larger.

I don't think it's a dwarf, or that drarf balls exist. I had a ball about that size and age. She only ate half of the year and never got over 3 feet. I'm no help with morphes either, sorry. Congrats on the new baby though!

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Can you post a better photo with something for size reference. Hoppers are only suitable for a hatchling right out of the egg.