This Disappears When Logged In

what is the friendliest lizard

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Dawg, Jun 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg

Dawg Elite Member

i have 2 CWD's one Leo and a corn i love em all but we are interested in another
    what in your opinions are the friendliest lizards out there ??

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Cresties are pretty nice :D

3. Dawg

Dawg Elite Member

i was thinking of getting a MALI UROMASTYX but id have a hard time with substrate for him as sand seems to be the best choice to keep the humidity down and they can burrow in it as well

4. mshrmheadcharge

Since you like CWD how about considering mountain horned dragons, they require almost the same care as CWD :). I dont know much about the mail uros tho so I cant help you there, sorrry!

5. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

There was a poll where bearded dragons won against some of the most popular herps out there but if you read the thread and disregard the poll results (they had a special criteria), you might find a couple of other ones that might suit you best like blue tongue skinks.

http://www.herpcenter.com/showthread.php?t=8857

6. Sean Boyd

Sean Boyd Elite Member

I like Leos myself.

7. joeking

joeking Elite Member

omg I just got a baby leo and I love him so much he's my little baby and acts the part! What is your opinion Dawg? I mostly want to know because I love chinese water dragons but I am interested to know which one is friendlier? I went to pick up the cwd in one of the pet stores the other day and a horned dragon hoped on my hand:S He was cute and friendly but I don't think he was suppose to be in there...curious fella though

8. Dawg

Dawg Elite Member

its a tough call as to the CWD and the Geckos i love em both but the Cwds dont walk into thin air and fall

9. mshrmheadcharge

had both CWD and MHD. CWD would be the better choice of the 2 because they are easier to care for and are more tolerable to being handeled.

10. joeking

joeking Elite Member

mshrmheadcharge:
    If handling was put aside which would you think was a better friend?

11. iam_a_legend06

iam_a_legend06 Well-Known Member

leo gecks theyre simple friendly and all have a little lovable personality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.