This Disappears When Logged In

What do you like better?

Discussion in 'General' started by ReptileMan27, Oct 10, 2005.

?

Which do you like better??.

1. Scorpions

16.4%
  2. Tarantulas

27.9%
  3. I dont like either

39.3%
  4. I like both equally

16.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReptileMan27

ReptileMan27 Elite Member

I was wondering what everybody like better,Scorpions or Tarantulas??. I have always been more of scorpion person but Ts are cool to. What about you?.

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I find both very fascinating. I have a black emp. scorp, but I really like some of the T. colors...

3. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Has to be T's :D

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

I can't decide. Where's the "I like both equally" option?

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

So added! :D

6. venus

venus Founding Member

lol Merlin....duh Matt.... :p

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yup! He could have done it himself!:p

8. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Awww we just like seeing that old Magic Merlin....LOL...Lyn

I chose Tarantulas by the way....

9. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

T's definitely... I'm hoping to catch one sometime this month. Shhh... no one tell Ron until the T's home and settled. ;)

10. ReptileMan27

ReptileMan27 Elite Member

Scorpions are best :cool:

11. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

Even though I have a phobia about spiders, I chose the T's just because they are pretty to look at but I personally would not own one.

Several of the folks on here have some very pretty T's

Debbie Iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

12. Char

Char Active Member

Neither! Ewww....lol Less than 2 legs (snakes) more than 4 legs and I don't like it. lolol
    Char

13. Allecto

Allecto Elite Member

I prefer tarantulas... but I have never kept either. There is actually a type of tarantula I would like to own. So far, no scorpions are on my wish-list.

14. Dee

Dee Elite Member

Scorpio here, thus scorpion for my vote... Both pretty darn cool, but I don't think I'd have the guts to own either one!

15. Dragonden

Dragonden Elite Member

I picked tarantulas but I don't really want to own one ... shiver ... both are interesting to observe ... but I'll stick to herps, thanks. :)

Brian must not have seen this poll yet? :)

16. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I put "I don't like either" although that's not entirely true. I don't like them because they make my stomach flop over and give me major hooky-jigs, but I do think they're beautiful...as long as they stay away from me! :eek:

17. actionplant

actionplant Elite Member

I really am fascinated by both. Thanks for bringing this up! I've had tarantulas, but never a scorpion...I think it might be time to change that.

18. allie&shadwell

allie&shadwell Elite Member

I remember being in the Bahamas as a child and seeing tarantulas walking around the docks - we were told that if we didn't bother them, they wouldn't bother us - none the less, we left the docks in a hurry! I don't mind spiders, but not spiders with fur. And aren't scorpions poisonous??!

19. actionplant

actionplant Elite Member

I think my choosing tarantulas has more to do with seeing them in the wild; I never did run into any scorpions on my many Texas summers, but it seemed like there were tarantulas and black widows everywhere near Odessa and Midland. I always wanted to keep them, but my folks were obviously against it. They still are, last I checked.

20. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I think I like scorpions better because I've actually brought myself to hold one where as tarantulas are just so fragile that I'd be afraid it would fall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.