This Disappears When Logged In

What Can You Say when Something So Horrible Happens?

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by purplemuffin, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I'm so sorry. I literally started to :((( when I read the details. Our neighbor lost a cat to 2 dogs. 1 dog had the cat by the head and the other had it by the tail and they broke it's back, but not enough to instantly kill. The owner ran the dogs off, but the cat crawled of dragging it's back legs and got between 2 fences where they couldn't get to it. The same neighbor also had a kitten and it got in the fence with our dogs and I went to get it out of there and right when I went to pick it up one of the dogs ran up and grabbed it's head and broke it's neck. It was paralyzed and bleeding from the mouth, but wouldn't die so we had to have different neighbor shoot it (all we had was 357, but that would have blown it to pieces, so we had him shoot it with his .22). Sorry to ramble on in your thread, I will shut up now. RIP Mouse

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Rest in peace Mouse! I am so sorry for your loss! From the way he reacted it sounds like it could have been reflexes and/or shock, chances are he did not feel anything, it was just his bodies survival instincts kicking in. Poor baby :( It must have been very tramatic for his loved ones to see him like that I hope that they can put his death aside and remeber how he was before this tragic accident.