This Disappears When Logged In

What a cool opportunity! Act fast!

Discussion in 'Field Herping' started by ajvw, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

I found this volunteer opportunity when I followed the link for IRCF through Desiree's profile: http://www.ircf.org/downloads/AndrosVolunteer.pdf

(they're looking for volunteers to go on a Shedd Aquarium-sponsored iguana research trip to the Bahamas -- but they need a letter from your doctor in by March 9)

If you have a passport and a lifestyle that permits you to up and leave for a couple of weeks, jump!!

2. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

What I'd give to be unemployed right now, haha!

3. Desiree

Desiree Subscribed User Premium Member

I would have loved to have gone to Andros, but the day job keeps things from happening! Postponed Grand Cayman (Blue Iguanas) for nearly a year now. Team Blue volunteer activities are fantastic; first time, helped to released males in the Salina; second time, do observation of wild blues and nesting blues; both times, take care of lots of blues at the Captive Facility.

4. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

I really thought about that Andros trip! I have my passport... But my day job is my kids, and time off isn't easy to come by. (Besides, they both wanted to go with me!) So some other time... But what a cool opportunity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.