This Disappears When Logged In

well here is my newest hog patteren less

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by Bighill_Reptiles, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

well my ship came in so to speak i wanted this little man when i first heard about them last year and they were all sold :(
    then a friend called me and said that they knew someone that hade one of them up for sale and here he is :D I am so happy he will be perfict with my female that came from a patternless pair here is hoping only time will tell now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is the pic they sent me
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking and all comments welcome Ps he is doing great just under 36" and 500 grams

2. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Great pics,,,,I really love those hogs. The pink/rose tone on the head looks great. congrats

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice! I thought when I first saw that second picture that the snake had a stubbed tail. Then I realized it was turned under!

4. Bighill_Reptiles

lol now i see it he is in perfect shep thanks for the kind words as of today he is 575 grams and growing well

5. venus

venus Founding Member

Wow..the pink tones in the first one is awesome. Beutiful. :D

6. Bighill_Reptiles

thanks for all the kind words everyone Here is a neat pic i just did up with my photoshop #7 I think it loos cool
    [​IMG]
    What do you all think ?? I mite use it for my next business card

7. goldrockin_froggie

goldrockin_froggie Well Established Member

is that aspen shavings? u order on line if so where?

8. Char

Char Active Member

I'm not a snake person but I have to admit he is beautiful. :)
    I think that photo would look cool on a business card.

9. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

love the colors. very beautiful. looks like he's been sprinkled with pepper lol. :D

10. Bighill_Reptiles

No I get the Aspen in big bags for 16 bucks canadian at the local feed mill should not be hard to find in the usa try feed stores and places like that the bag's i get are 2 3/4'x 2' x 1' compressed hope this helps

Thanks for all the kind words everyone he is one of my favs that is for shure

11. Dragonden

Dragonden Elite Member

Very nice looking snake - he does look like he's been sprinkled with ground pepper. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.