This Disappears When Logged In

Weekly Update! 2/3/13

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by schmidt1894, Feb 3, 2013.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Hello all! :) sorry for not being around much as I wish I could be! :( Wrestling season is wrapping up, and maybe now i'll have more time to my self now. But I took some pictures of the reptiles! Hope you enjoy!

oT71sgxl.jpg

I spy... a little baby lizard...... oh! It's Silva! :)

4Ih3Wkml.jpg

My puggle, Rudy, sitting next to his buddy's tank like always.

LbEsY4zl.jpg

Look! I'm eating! Finally! I know your mad at me for skipping my salad for a few days, but i'll eat for you today! Yes, Big Momma has skipped a few salads this week. I'm not sure why, but she's eating smaller amounts!

SBGQocnl.jpg

Look at me! I'm shedding!! I'm gonna be a pretty boy! :D

2GahRwDl.jpg
    bMnT0ygl.jpg

Up close of Cola's tail. Can't wait to see when he's completely done, he's gonna be lookin real good! :)

No pictures of the croc this week, didn't want to come out... :'(

Attached Files:

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks for the update.
    How about an update on the wrestling. Was it a good season?
    I recall at the beginning you were doing pretty good.

3. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

No problem. Im sure all you guys enjoy the weekly updates, , even though I'm not a huge person around here.

But I didn't tell you I tore my rotary cuff in my left shoulder few days before Christmas at a wrestling tournament. Ended my season there. I'm still apart of the team, I'm now the team manager and student trainer, coach assisant. I finished the season with a 7-3 record? Noo... 11-5? Something like that, winning record for all I remember.

But last weekend at districts, my co-captain(I was Captain) took second in districts. Advancing to regionals this weekend! So, we only have one goal, STATE!

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Oh dang. I must have missed that.
    Good luck to you and the team. Coaching is a very important aspect.

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Cool pics sorry about your shoulder

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Yeah, maybe I didn't tell you guys.

And yes coaching is important... It still helps ME with the sport, and it still allows me to be around it:)

Well thanks. Nothing spectacular, but just some quick snaps of them. And oh, don't feel bad. It's part of the sport. :D

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Maybe....but it still HURTS!