This Disappears When Logged In

(Water Dragon Enclosure)

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by swearit, Jun 11, 2012.

1. swearit

swearit Member

Mr. Malfoy, my 7 year old rescued water dragon loves his new digs. Poor guy grew up in an undecorated 20 gallon most of his life, right next to his girl who after becoming egg bound three times died. He doesnt climb on anything, but i think it is because he never had anything to climb on before. He does love his pools and his waterfall though. I love my dragon, he has some serious attitude!

Attached Files:

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Looks nice. He probably loves it in there.
    But functionality before esthetics. Are you able to keep up the humidity in there?

3. Eclectix

Eclectix Member

What size is his new enclosure?

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You really need some different guages.
    Both the circular guage as well as that temperature strip you have in there is pretty much useless

5. swearit

swearit Member

I have both. And a digital one

140 gal

I have a mister on the side that is timed for every fifteen minutes. Its been working well so far.

6. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, can I ask what all the lights are, and can you show a pic of the dragon (unless he`s in there and I`ve miseed him)!? Thanks!

7. swearit

swearit Member

What do you use? I bought a dual digital one last year, but you cannot see it in the picture...It'd be nice to know what actually works so i dont blow money on something cruddy.

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member