This Disappears When Logged In

Water and Food Dishes Idea...(for Small Ones)

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by Midori, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Midori

Midori Elite Member

I'd like share this idea because I'm sure some of you that have the smaller reptiles run into this that the bowls they sell for the little ones aren't over pretty to look at. Then you can always use the old jar lid.

I found something that works better then both. A Sushi soy sauce dish: Sushi Dipping Dishes

They're just the perfect size for lizard water dish!

2. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Excellent idea -- and a cool addition to most tanks!!! Definitely better then a jar lid!

3. Midori

Midori Elite Member

Mindy my leo has a collection of them in our cupboards, they make good calcium dishes too.

I always use to look at them when I was little and think these have to have use other then for soy sauce.

4. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Those are very cute! Much better looking than jar lids. Awesome for Rhac geckos too, for the CGD. I'll definitely keep those in mind. Thanks :)

5. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Ditto on the above.....I was actually just looking for something to put the CGD in....(since they are still very small, i am still using bottle-cap tops for now,....but obviously I know I will need to have something else before too much longer.)
    Again, thanks for the idea:)