This Disappears When Logged In

Wanted to Share Pic

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Jan 26, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I've been working on some nice chondros over these past months. I have one waiting to ship with awesome genetics but I also wanted to show of this guy. It's from an awesome breeder and just can't wait to get it! So excited I'll share the photo before I even pick up! I'm hoping to have it home towards the end of next month :x

8418003858_ea5887444e.jpg
    ronin

Attached Files:

2. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Holy cow beautifully stunning. Wow......

3. justor

justor Elite Member

Ohhh my. :x Get a load of those peepers! Devilish to say the least.

4. JoeyG

I'm okay as long as no one ever tells my better half how much chondros go for :-" Thanks I'm hoping for a lot out of this guy/girl too. :)

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Just stunning!
    When you get tired of them just send them over!

6. JoeyG

Got feeding videos and everything already, this thing is awesome!

7. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Holy crap!
    Im really liking this guy! Can't wait for more pictures Joey.

8. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Lol, well wished I would have seen this post before answering, all i can do is stare in absolute amazement....

9. JoeyG

As they say you can have him when you pry it from my cold dead fingers ;) I love this little guy too, heck got an awesome price too. When I win the lottery I'll be the guy buying those 10 grand ones :)

10. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I wish they stayed that color!! Thats a beautiful animal :)

11. JoeyG

I knew I couldn't let it get away...... so what if I have to work overtime to ge it ;)

12. JoeyG

Some do , but I don't have the money for those :) I'll find the pic of the one and post it when I can

13. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

I know the feeling dude, I had to work at least 40 hrs worth of overtime to save up my money for my Mocha project, but then again it's those purchases that truly make you appreciate what you have.... Once again congrats on such am amazing find.

14. JoeyG

Thanks dude, I've been getting it done slowly but it's getting there. No more farm bred cheap guys, pure captive bred and cost an arm and leg but super healthy and history behind them. Both the snakes I have for breeding are ready but I was not so waiting till this fall. Just putting size on them now

15. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Your doing it the right way dude, one thing I try to teach or at least explain to others that are joining the hobby is that breeding should never be done with money on the mind, it should always be done for the love of the species and for the experience. By waiting till fall you are not just prepping yourself but your prepping your pair which essentially is one of the most important steps...Iv'e seen young breeders pair aggressively but as soon as one thing goes wrong they start wigging out and crying for help when all they needed to do is simply prep and educate them selves......

16. JoeyG

From the actual chondro forum I've been reading everything I can and asking questions. I simply love pythons and don't know if I want to sell as much as I want that one elusive animal that just fires my passion for pythons. These are beautiful animals and I'd like to keep as many as I can :) Trust me I'll be bugging you for info soon enough. Thanks man!

17. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Rock and Roll, Joey!!!! I have one waiting to ship from Colorado at any time now