This Disappears When Logged In

wanted leopard gecko-Maine

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Kachina, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kachina

Kachina Elite Member

This is for my 14 year old homeschooled child. He is still learning about them while we slowly accumulate the supplies. So no rush. Just getting the word out.

2. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Here is the link to our caresheet. http://www.herphabitats.com/reptile_information/leopard_gecko.htm
    I'm glad that you are researching before you buy. Sean who is 12 has 6 Leo along with the rest of his herp kids. He has learned a lot from reading and his herp friends on Herp Center. If you have any questions ask and someone can answer them.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And this IS a kid safe site so if you like you could give your son his own membership. That way he could ask any questions he has as well!

4. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

I'll second that Merlin, Sean was a member before I joined. I'm sure we could get the two together and they would have a ball. I'll just tell him he can only talk about leos. LOL

5. Kachina

Kachina Elite Member

I will have to think about it. If he is online it is at the library. They have DSL there something I can not get 3 miles down the road.

I see 2 geckos on craigslist in New Hampshire. It lists them as being in a 5 gallon (!) for $30 if anyone is interested in rescuing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.