This Disappears When Logged In

Waiting is Torture!!

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by Wyldrose, Aug 26, 2013.

1. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Oh yes!! That's the one thing I didn't factor in when I got the baby Ball along with the Jungle Carpet... food!!!

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I'm lucky I have a guy an hour away in BC who breeds rats, his prices are better then any other frozen rat supplier! I noticed mice have gone up since I last ordered too. I hope my mouse and asf population explodes! We're going to get a female hamster and start breeding those too!

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

3 more days until we hit the road and why not add more? lol! Just paid for a normal Kenyan sand boa!! Ok no more now that is the last one! I sold my last cornsnake hatchling so that pays for the ksb!

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Uh Yeah right! LOL
    And could I interest you in some ocean front property in Arizona as well?

5. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Have a safe trip!! And I don't believe you for a minute that this is the last one!! We're on to!! You'll be slapping a down payment on the next pretty scales that come along!! (and I'd be right there with you if I could!!)

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Well I did have $500 set aside for reptiles this trip. Lets see how I did!
    Spider bp $100
    blood python $140
    Beauty snake $110
    sand boa $50
    Total $400
    So I am $100 under budget! lol
    I have put 50% down on the blood and beauty, paid the boa in full. So I just need to bring $225 cash. Plus I will be bringing my last 2 corns with me, so that is $50 for the one, the other is a gift to my best friend :)

7. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

I wish you were my best friend!! My best friend gifts me with chocolate.:p

8. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

We have been friends for 25 years!! She's my other sister :) Her cornsnake passed away last year, so I let her pick one of my new babies. Her cornsnake is the snake I convinced the kids to let me have one lol! They where dead against me getting a snake because they love our pet mice so much. Then they held Jethro and you all know where that went! Good thing I bought a larger freezer :)

9. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

This cute little guy(girl?) is hitching a ride with me :)
    002-79.jpg

Super cute Rhacodactylus Leachianus!! I want one now lol!

Attached Files:

10. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Ummm... that's not a female python. This was a shock!! Super cute though!!:)

11. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Check my other post :) lol
    If you didn't here is the real female bp :)
    014-58.jpg
    The breeder let me keep the male too!

Attached Files:

12. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Oh my gosh!!!! She's so cute!!!! Lucky you!! You get to keep Ripley.. believe it or not!! (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Attached Files:

13. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

lol I know that's what I call him, we're keeping the name too! He was named after Ripley from Alien movies :) I need to come up with a name for this girl and the 4+ I am bringing home on Saturday!

14. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

It's a big job naming animals!

Our cat was a "boy".. vet even found tiny boy parts or so she thought. The day I brought him in to get neutered I found out "he" was a she. We kept the name we had given "him"... Aristotle

15. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Omg!!! Susan something is majorly wrong with your snake!!! It has LEGS!!!

Attached Files:

16. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Gotta love those leachies. Those are on my rather extensive list of animals I want to add to my collection. I don't name mine normally unless they do something interesting to earn one. Example: I have a wild caught female normal called "Shooter" . When handling her, she's prone to shooting off in any direction in a bid for freedom. A little unnerving when she's headed for your face, lol.

17. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I name everything! Even my feeder breeder mice have names lol!

Leaving in approx. 7 hours! It's a 4.5 hour drive. I won't have internet there, my phone has been dropped to many times it won't let me go onto the internet anymore, been meaning to upgrade it...