This Disappears When Logged In

Visit with Kelly!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Frognut, Aug 12, 2010.

1. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Yes, I must agree with Merlin, you DO both look very nice indeed! (I know it must have taken you in particular many, many hours putting the make up on), but it was worth the time and effort Stephanie, at least you got one decent shot.... :-" ;)

2. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

ACK!!! I am so old and fat!! I can't change the old part but I have just finished my 4th week of kickboxing- 3 days a week! class is cancelled this Friday due to testing the Tae Kwon Doers - the "cute boys" will be getting some color on their belts. I think Stephanie must have been sleep deprived! My boys are only cute when they are asleep!

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Oh phooey! You look great!
    And you can take that as coming from the Grand High Wizard!;)

with MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LOOKING AT WOMEN!:D

4. LovetheBaruu

:x I do believe you carry the genetic bias for redheads?

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Tis true, tis true!
    But red hair is only the frosting on the cake!
    If the cake isn't any good the frosting don't matter!;)

6. Medium

Medium Elite Member

Well I sure do feel silly, it really does take time to know someone in text. Just tell Kelly to log on, and I can still call her a member...haha!

Hope your having fun!

7. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Thanks Merlin, you ol' flatterer...:x

murrindindi - very funny, I'm not talking to you.... :p :rolleyes:

And THIS -
    ... is why I didn't get pictures up, we didn't take that one until the end of the trip. And I practically had to threaten to post the 'washing dishes' picture I took of her in order for her to pose for a picture! SHEESH!

Don't believe a word she says about her kids... they are WONDERFUL, awake and asleep! :x Although she can get scary when she thinks they're misbehaving...:-"

She had Morgan trained within 2 seconds of getting there - he even remembered to put his plate in the sink when he got up from the table! :eek: And here I thought I taught Morgan manners... her kids made me feel like a hillbilly :">:rolleyes:

btw: it was about 1530 miles out and back in the car (can we say, "oh joy"). But it was worth it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.... (especially since I picked up a CB on the way home and had a blast flirting... um talking o:)to the truckers!)

8. LovetheBaruu

I do believe Michael is planning on renting a beach house for your next visit? I think I would hold off on telling your hubby- don't want him pouting for a year LOL!! We had fun, you and yours are exceptional people. Very much like family, I am still suprised at how easy and comfortable it was- however- you did promise to take the boys with you,:confused: They are still here!

9. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

And to think I was available to meet you too but..... I feel like a Dweenle (can anyone guess the reference?)

10. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Can't place the reference, but we did try to reach you!!

I tried Kelly, but you herded them into your vehicle and drove away right after those pictures were taken in the garden...

It was better than family! I'm not that comfortable with my family around :-"

11. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Awesome photos ladies! Merlin, I like the way you think. I am an old cake lover from waaaaaaaaaaay back! Seriously, frosting can be any Clairol...er color, but if the cake ain't no good--- :-& :-":D. Anyway, I am glad you had a safe trip and are alive to tell about it.

Oh, Greg- that reference to Richard Simmons almost made me choke on my Dr. Pepper. Too funny:D

12. lovesreptiles

lovesreptiles Elite Member

dr. pepper... definitely something you do not want coming out of your nose :confused: lol

13. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Finally pictures!
    lmao @ OG!
    Old and fat- NOT! You are too funny.
    You guys look great!
    All that worry for nuttin'.
    lol