This Disappears When Logged In

Violet

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by HerpboyNY, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerpboyNY

HerpboyNY Elite Member

I remember it like it was resterday. A booth called Kirks Herps Lizards Reptiles and Snakes dfrom Brunswich New Jersey. They came all the way to an expo in White Plains New York. That's when I saw her. The prettiest lleopard gecko I've ever laid eyes on. she was only a normal patttern and color, but her body shape was very different, her head was almost crocodile like . I knew I had to have her for my upcoming breeding project. so I got her, her and her sister dotsy. She laid her first clutch february 04' with Wolley, also from Kirk. I think she was just a little to young though, it's all down hill from here. A week later shes getting skinmier and skinnier. I don't know why, but I'm unable to get her to be a fatty again. I foundher last night curled up in her favorite cave once I relized I haven't seen her for a few day. Say hi to my other favorites Violet, you know who they are

2. venus

venus Founding Member

I'm so sorry Jason...losing a beloved pet is not an easy thing. God bless and may she rest happily above.

3. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Awwww best wishes Jason.....Lyn

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

so sorry to hear that. thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Sorry to hear of your loss herpboyny,

My prayers are with you!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.