This Disappears When Logged In

VET VISIT!, Enrofloxacin Suspension?

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by atone2308, Apr 4, 2013.

1. atone2308

atone2308 Well-Known Member

also what i did notice though is when i stopped attempting to feed her she had the hunting look and what i was use to seeing her act like at night, she has not eatin since 25th of march so im a little worried prob should not be as i know they can go off of feed at times but i was wondering if on these meds for the next 4weeks she won't be eating....

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Here's what I would try for. Try feeding once and see if she takes it. If she does then don't handle her for a couple of days and then resume with the meds. If she doesn't then give her the meds for a week and then try again with the same idea of letting her be if she does. She may not eat till she feels better. Good luck with her man!

3. atone2308

atone2308 Well-Known Member

ok great joey thanks, i'll be trying that.. also i soaked her today for a while and i helped her get off the little bit of shed she still had on her off, i was shocked she let me do it, i didn't have to use any force at all. got the eye caps off the whole head and around the mouth while doing it i would have to stop and soak her agian for a while and she didn't get upset at all was just a perfect snake my kids were saying she acted as if she knew i was helping her.. i'm not sure if that was it but it seemed like it. she wasn't breathing hard or anything i said wow! sweet! now i have her back in the temporary cage and she seems to be relaxing.. anyhow just thought i'd share it with ya bud:) chat ya later