This Disappears When Logged In

Very Sad Weekend and Stressful

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by JoeyG, Feb 26, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Hi everyone I'm writing this in hope of a few prayers. My Wife's gandmother passed away yesterday :( Angel didn't have a mom growing up so she was raised by her grandmother and she's taking it extremely hard. I got her a flight out to Buffalo this morning but it was very hard watching her crying all afternoon and into the night. Now my daughter's been crying for her mom all morning asking where she is...... It's difficult watching the two I love in such pain :(

She wont be back till Tuesday and I'm having to take time from work to watch Chloe. Very stressful thing to be the "rock" at a time like this. Please say a few prayers for our family during these difficult times.

2. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Im sorry to hear about your loss man. If theres anything i can do let me know.

3. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Sorry to hear, Joey--loosing a family member is never easy.

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I am sorry to hear about this, I will keep your family in my thoughts.

5. bradyloach

bradyloach Elite Member

Sorry for your loss

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sor sorry for your family's loss, I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Joey- maybe try fun activities for your daughter to help take mer mind off of missing mommy. Maybe make cupcakes, or some arts and crafts for Mommy when she returns? It may put her in better spirits (I don't know how old she is though)

8. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will definitiley keep you guys in my thoughts.

9. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

my condolences to your wife and family, stay strong buddy

10. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Stay strong for them, show you care and hold them through this tough time. It's never easy, and it never should be. Just be there for them and do what you need to do help them cope with her loss, because it's all of your loss. The pain will pass but the good memories will live on and they will always be with you.

11. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

So sorry for your family's loss, sending prayers and positive thoughts to you all.

12. Kalira

Kalira Elite Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss. I hope you and your family can remember the happy times to help you get through this sadness.

13. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I finally got my little girl to sleep but I can see real sadness in her that hurts very deep. She's a little over two so she doesn't understand why mommy isn't here to read her the stories. :(

I do however want to say thanks to all of you for you thoughts and comments! It means a lot to me, even if we've never met I do feel as though I know some of you. During my time in the service I attended more ceremonies to bury friends then I care to remember but it only gets harder to lose people and see the ones you love hurting. I've made my peace with my own passing but it's hard to accept others..... Again thank you all

14. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

My sincere condolences, Joey. All the best for you and your family.

15. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear of the loss. :( We're sending thoughts and prayers.

16. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

Sending positive thoughts your way! Maybe your little girl will forget all about this once Mom returns! :)