This Disappears When Logged In

Venustus

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Ace, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Elite Member

My fishy that had for about 4 months died yesterday! I changed his water like I always do and when I put him back in he freaked out and appeared to be having trouble breathing almost looking as if he was having sezuires! He was a great fish I just cant figure out what happened he was in his bowl with a snail (speedy) who is doing fine? :confused:

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

So sorry for your loss - so many of our babies are leaving us lately, it's so sad, and sometimes worse i think when you can't be sure why they have passed away. So sorry Audrey, my thoughts are with you. :(

3. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Thank you

The reason I got this Fish was beacause he looked so sad in those rediculas cups they keep them in and I feel as if I didn't do him much good.........

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Ace, i am so sorry for your loss. He has crossed over to be with the critters of Herpcenter that have passed on. :(

5. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

So sorry to hear of your loss Ace,,,,,he's in fishy heaven now,,,smiling down on you

6. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Audrey, you must not think that - you gave him a wonderful home. I'm sure whatever happened to him was sadly his fate, there was nothing you could have done. Be proud of the love and care you gave him, and the wonderful life you gave him in the short time you had him.

7. IGGYMAN6982

IGGYMAN6982 Elite Member

Think it was from temperature shock?

8. Orbital

Orbital Active Member

Bummer, sorry to hear of your loss. It happens, even if you try to tend to their needs as best you can. I lost my 3 year old Jewel spot last month, I have a bunch of pictures of him to remember him by. He was a fun fish to watch, very spunky during his time. I have quite a few of his babies, so his legacy will live on.

[​IMG]

9. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you Ace.

10. cman

cman Elite Member

oh im so sorry to hear that. ya ive had a couple fish that died after I cleaned the water thats why i switched to reptiles . sorry again to hear that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.