This Disappears When Logged In

"Venom"

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by BoaBoyKD, Apr 10, 2014.

1. BoaBoyKD

BoaBoyKD Active Member

Well we finally came up with a name for the little one... Since my gf bought him I decided to let her name him. So say hi to Venom everybody. I actually found someone in my city who's boa had babies by surprise so he sold them for $40 a piece. What a deal.

Attached Files:

2. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Babies by surprise. Oh dear. I hope all the other "surprise" babies found good homes.

That is a gorgeous little boa. Congrats and all the best as he grows up with you.

3. BoaBoyKD

BoaBoyKD Active Member

He sold most of them to a local pet shop...

4. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Then they will indeed need all the good luck they can get!

5. BoaBoyKD

BoaBoyKD Active Member

Lol... Tell me about it.

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

surprise litter lol I love that.

7. EriksExotics

Pretty little Boa.
    The market for Boas is getting a lot cheaper. Bought a $20 1.0 normal last year and I picked up an adult female Boa for $50 yesterday morning.

8. BoaBoyKD

BoaBoyKD Active Member

Yeah... As long as people stay away from those big companies like petco and pet supplies plus. They want like $180.00 for a normal boa. Or how about a baby normal bp for $84.00. That's ridiculous...

9. EriksExotics

Not really. The markets have just been destroyed. I'd pay $150 - $200 for a Normal if it was high quality. I wouldn't buy from any pet stores but if I found a reputable breeder with a $200 normal boa or a $100 normal ball python, I'd have no issue paying for quality.

10. NoahGotHerpsDewd

NoahGotHerpsDewd Well-Known Member

Nothing beats good 'ole quality healthy snakes! lol.

And awesome patterns on Venom's tail BoaBoy! Love it!