This Disappears When Logged In

Vacation in Late May/early June

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Kazooguyz2, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

We will be taking our vacation to Chicago from may 27 to June 2. Would LOVE to meet as many fellow herp Center members as possible. We do plan on going to the Chicago reptile store before heading back to MI. We will be staying close to O'hare and have access to the CTA. If anyone from Chi-town can suggest any other reptile / herp places to visit, besides the chain stores (gonna try to avoid them), please let us know. Also have plans to go to the Zoos and rain Forest cafe for lunch while there. Hope to see/meet many of you!!!

2. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

Hit Shedd for sure, don't expect much from the Rainforest Cafe' food! It is cool for kids (even big kids like us) and the saltwater tank is awe inspiring, but the food is/was nasty!!

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Yep, our rainforest cafe finally bit the dust, because the food was so awful.

4. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Looked great from the outside. Took a few pics 2 yrs ago when there but never went in. I guess we'll skip it. Any more ideas???

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Can't say. I haven't been to Chicago in over 20 years. I remember my parents too me to the Hard Rock Cafe. I'd suggest hitting up Wrigley Field and take up a baseball game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.