This Disappears When Logged In

VA/MD Shows

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by SpeacilK, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

ok, my partner are planning on selling at shows soon and i was wondering if there where any VA/MD people on here and if they could tell me what shows they atteneded the most and/or like the most. theres the Harve de Grace(MD), Timonium (MARS, MD), Manassas (VA), and Richmond (VA). if you could answer this for me and have ever attended any of these shows i would deeply appriciate it. thanks

Kevin

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Hey kevin...I'm sure Savannah, Ken and Matt will come along and give some insight as to what they have been to. :)

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Sadly Kevin,,,,most of the Mid-Atlantic shows are small in comparison to the NY/Fla. expos. They had 1 in Manasus last weekend that I could not attend but Savannah was there, maybe she could let you know how it was.

4. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

i know what you mean, i would love to make it to a NY/FA show, in fact i might make it to fire this year but im just kinda of getting ideas on prefrence and foot traffic, which ones you'd go to ahead of others so that we can have the best way to get our name and site out there. i went to the manassas one and i know they are pretty small but they're the only ones out there. Savanah, if you stop by, which do you prefer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.