This Disappears When Logged In

Uro Enclosure

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by katie41586, Mar 4, 2013.

1. katie41586

katie41586 Elite Member

Hey everyone,
    I will be moving soon and it's time to get a new enclosure for my adult uro's and throw out the old wooden one. The old enclosure was 4 by 4 by 2 and I don't want to drastically reduce the space that they had. I am wondering if anyone knows of the a good place to get lower priced large enclosures...also stands. I'd rather not go the building route again because I'm looking for something that looks nice and I do not have those skills ha. If anyone has an idea I'd appreciate it thanks!

2. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

You can get an old dresser or other type of furniture and take the doors out and put glass. Other than that or building your own I do not know of any inexpensive enclosures you can buy.

3. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Unless you can find a carpenter/cabinet maker in the area (best bet for something that large, IMO) you could check out vision cages...but you're going to pay a lot for them and none will be as large as you may need. There is a member from Illinois on here (norwegn113) who might be close enough depending on where you move, but that could be anywhere, so who knows :D

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You can also talk to the local VoTech schools.

5. troymclure

troymclure Elite Member

high school wood shop teachers also tend to do carpentry work on the side too.