This Disappears When Logged In

Upgrade Under Way

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich, Nov 27, 2011.

1. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Wow, I like the like button. lol Don't know how to use it, but I'll figure it out. :) Keep up the good work Rich!

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

When you click the like button it leaves a box in the "liked" post letting the user know. It looks just like your post above. lol

3. Rich

Please leave a review of our app on the marketplaces website. Currently the only review left was by my wife. lol

4. Duskeva

Duskeva Well-Known Member

Super excited for the upgrade! One hiccup though, Im having some trouble locating some caresheets.

5. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

Left a 5star review best app on my phone when I get up on my feey I am donating. And its so awsome the app is free

Rich your the best

6. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

How does the app work? I usually have to use my phone as my internet.

7. Iggysmommie

Iggysmommie Elite Member

Rich, dont fret over the ones out there complaining. They just dont understand all the behind the scene stuff you all have to do. I find this site very informative and friendly and have chatted with a few people I would definitely call friends here, so I appreciate all you have done to keep this site up and running as well as the upgrades and giving us new ways to be connected. I agree I went through DT's yesterday to. :)

8. Cammi

Cammi Member

Those gripers have noooo idea how much time and effort goes into a site like this!
    You're doing a positively FAB job of things here and I appreciate it so very much.
    Thank you!!!

9. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Oooh, looks like things have changed even more since I last visited. How fun! If there's any way I can help, I'd be glad to. Love the like feature. Always a great way to show you agree with a post on care without having to have 8 people jump into the thread saying the same thing! Woot woot!

I just paused in my typing.....What was that? Autosaved feature? Are you serious?! Now that is a game changer right there! I'm really pumped! :D

10. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

I rated it and +1 it. I did long time ago, just glad its working right now. Lol

11. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

I had extra free time too! So far so good. Too bad you are too nice to reply to the complainers with a gift wrapped virus!

12. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I must say, I've been messing around on here for just a few minutes and I really like the change! It's going to take a little bit of time to get use to it, but it's pretty cool so far!

Quick question. Can you link your facebook page with this page? I know y'all have a facebook page, and I've already liked it. Just wondering.

13. Rich

I don't understand the question.

14. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I'm slowly learning my way around - lol. I'll get the hang of it by the time we are ready for the next upgrade :p Awesome job - I could never do it!

Technology and music are two things I will always enjoy, but never understand, so I have a great amount of respect for anyone who understands it enough to make it for other people.

Keep up the good work!

15. Rich

The site will become easier to navigate as I continue to add more stuff. There are so many little things I am doing that take time it almost appears like I am not doing anything. lol I still need to get the main navigation up so perhaps I will just toss up a temp script for that so everyone can find everything. lol

16. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I actually really like the way the site is layed out right now. :)

17. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

DUDE!! This looks awesome!!!!...... Great Job!

18. justor

justor Elite Member

Lovin the upgrade! Everything looks so... NEW! It's like getting a new car or something! :D

Way to go Herp Center! And a round of applause for Rich.

19. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

Where and how do I find the app? And where do I go to rate? Love this site and the updates are looking awesome. Thanks Rich for all you do!

20. Rich