This Disappears When Logged In

Updated Pic of Myself

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by kriminaal, Jul 12, 2012.

1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Just a recent photo from a camping trip.
    I seem at least half awake.
    Maybe not so happy someone was taking my picture.

pic.png

Attached Files:

• pic.png
      pic.png
      File size:
      590.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

We should start a everyones picture thread :) I hate getting my pics taken lol!
    Looks like your enjoying the heat :)

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I always like putting faces to names, even though I knew what you looked like. lol

I recently updated my pic within my profile as well. I put on 30lbs when I quit smoking so my skinny face pic was way outdated. lol I am hoping to replace my fat face pic sometime over the next 3-6 months with the new skinny face pic. lol

I was actually thinking about creating a member photos section where users can actually put their personal pic up for others to see, all in one place. Its on the list of things to do. :)

4. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

We should definately. At least until Rich gets section up and running. I want to put faces to names.

Kriminaal, you have that "take the Freaking picture now" look.

5. kriminaal

I do not enjoy heat. I call myself a REAL Canadian.
    We have had hot hot weather with no rain for quite a while now.

It is nice to visualize a person when you're responding to a post.

I'm usually holding the camera so pics of myself aren't all that common.

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Yeah it was hot here last few days 35c the hottest I think thats 95f. Slept outside in the tent that night. I had to unplug the incubator, put in a container of cold water, keep all the lizards lights off, bring the rabbits inside under the fan, cold baths, icecream, no cooking and melt!

You should see my Igloo and my poor polar bear is over heating!! I can deal with extreme cold way better then the heat :)

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Nice shades, Mike :D
    And Rich! Congrats on not smoking anymore!!! Clean lungs are worth a little extra weight ;)

8. mele

mele Elite Member

I love this idea :) I need to look for a recent pic. I, like Rich, have put on some wait after kickng cigs. I quit cold turkey :)
    2 1/2 packs a day to 0 takes a toll on the body. My new habbit...candy lol. Congrats Rich. The extra pounds are well worth it :)

9. Vers

Vers Elite Member

haha you look so pumped for that photo op, Mike.

10. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Mike, I have that face in basically every family photo... it's right after the person taking the pictures says, "Hold on, Jacci is screwing it up. Now REALLY smile, Jacci." (A frequent happening)

11. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

You don't look like a happy camper in that photo, I hate getting my photo taken! I will literally hide/leave the room, or take everyone else's photo. If someone does get a photo of me, I'm usually surprised and not photo ready at all.
    I don't enjoy the heat either, except if there is a beach or pool nearby. We just got back today from a camping trip in Prince Edward Island, it was hot, but the slight breeze on the ocean makes it so much more bearable when its hot. I wish I could camp all summer long.

12. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

I turn bright, bright red in the slightest heat. Bright red. I was once tackled off of a treadmill because some guy decided I was having an asthma attack or something due to the color. >.<

I prefer the cold. ^^ Actually, I prefer the rain!

13. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

This heat/drought wave has sucked indeed. Aside from knocking back the mosquitoes a little bit, it has been miserable every inch of the way. I do believe that is the first pic I have seen of you Mike.

14. kriminaal

Probably the first one taken this year,lol

We have a decent chance of rain tomorrow and need it real bad.