This Disappears When Logged In

Updated Het. albino pics

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by Amelia, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Here is a shot of each of our het. albino bloods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The lighting isn't too great on the pics, but it will have to do for now, batteries are charging, so I had to cut the snapping of new photos short.

2. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

i like the contrast of the dark tail and the lighter body. looks neat. :)

3. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

They are simply gorgeous!

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

More great pics Amelia,,,how many het/albino's do you have ??

5. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well that pair is the definate het albino pair we have, we got them in a trade deal last year from Tony Hurt, from Snake Evolutions, but the pair was originally produced by Jody McKenty.

6. venus

venus Founding Member

You just love teasing us dont you Amelia...Just kidding, I love your pics. Thanks for sharing.

7. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

They are striking,. ah what we wouldn't do for our girl to be het. albino :p Albino bloods are beautiful, good luck when it comes to breeding them. We're just about to move our girl into her big enclosure as she's really sizing up now, and saw a gorgeous big male last week but we just haven't got the space at the moment :( I'll just have to admire your babies when they have them! :D

8. deltro_star

deltro_star Elite Member

Very beautiful! and thanks to Ken for explaining to me what a het was ; :D

9. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Oh by the way they are het for T+ albino lol, this is the only definate het albino pair we have, we have a girl we got as a poss. het albino, will just have to see how that pans out, albinos reds look great, I just can't wait till the albino borneo's make it over here from the UK, well once they are produced of course :)

10. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

My wish list is growing...awesome snake....Lyn

11. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Very nice bloods amelia!!!
    I asume they are het. T+ albino? (which has got to be one of my fave morphs of snake along with the Ivory Jaguar Carpet Python)
    You must let us know how any breeding attemps work out :)

12. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

yes joe they are het for T+ albino, as mentioned before, and when they are breeding size, there will for sure be some breeding attempts going on lol. Hopefully by the time this upcoming breeding season comes around they will have really put on some size. Will just have to wait and see.

13. Joe

Joe Elite Member

There I go not reading things properly again lol

Good luck when you get round to breeding them...the things I would do for a T+ blood...best not say its a family place lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.