This Disappears When Logged In

Update

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by ariesmommy, Sep 9, 2011.

1. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

Heres our big boy!!! hes getting bigger and eating a bit better. still picky. Hates frozen but loves them for a pillow. We just fed him 2 pinkies before this picture was taken and he gobbled both of them up in no time. We fed him two because he didnt eat last week. next week he'll only get one.

[​IMG]

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Looking good, glad to hear that he ate for you! How long is he now?

3. ariesmommy

ariesmommy Elite Member

hes probably 20 inches now. when we got him he was only 16 i think. so hes grow a bit since we got him. even though hes not ate very much. hes ate 4 times now i think. trying to get his skin not to sag but i think its where hes going to shed. i definitely need to get a kitchen scale to keep up with his weight. also i need to get one for my ball python and my guinea pigs...BUT two different ones for the snakes and guinea pigs. dont need the snakes to think ooooo food...hand yum! lol. gonna measure him when i get home to make sure im right.

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I've got to get a new digital scale, it only goes to 500 grams:( Good for the leo but not big enough for the Bearded Dragon, Its great to keep a record of the growth and weight.