This Disappears When Logged In

Update on ME and My Reptiles!

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by schmidt1894, Jun 4, 2013.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Heyyy Ya'll! It's been crazy around here lately... Graduation is on Saturday! So, i've been getting ready with that at school and such. Had finals.... Only had to take ONE out of the 7 classes! :) Ha.
    Family coming in tomorrow night... With me graduating Saturday, Sunday morning I leave for Texas Boys State for a week, so I won't be on for a week. Then June 27/28th I have freshmen orientation! Then June 30th I'm heading to Chicago for a month!

Anyways... Screw me. Info and Pictures of the reptiles!!

Zd9DHxSl.jpg
    EeUb6N1l.jpg
    Big Momma... She's doin really well.
    fGxkqsel.jpg
    opeNOWBl.jpg
    UiKOKaOl.jpg
    Si all fired up... He's really gotten some color in him lately. It's amazing. Though I don't get to see him as much, I enjoy him. I finally got large crickets for him, and he ate several "large" for the first time. I think If I remember, I put like 15, and he ate like 11... 4 dead in the cup.. so yeah.. He's eating CGD, but very little. I'm not sure how I can get him to eat it.
    La3kLYvl.jpg
    ZKMLFhtl.jpg
    Paco... I'm not sure if yall know, but in a week or so will mark my one year anniversary with Paco! I rescued him last summer in June, and had very bad skin infection. The owners were gonna let him outside but I took him in and nursed him back to health. Though he has a scar, I still think he's a good looking gecko. This is the first time I've ever seen him fire up, a little black/darker brown, which I was quite amazed when he did so. Didn't expect him to do so.

And I'm missing pictures of the baby crested gecko... Sorry :( He's been doing well. Been coming out of hiding more often a lot lately. Had 3 large crickets, which they didn't have any small in stock so I thought I'd give him a try with some large crickets. I picked the smallest large ones I had. And he did abosutely fine with them! Was funny, when I placed the cup with the crickets in, he jumped and pounced on one of the crickets. Was a funny sight :)

Attached Files:

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Glad to hear everyone's doing good!