This Disappears When Logged In

Update on All My Critters!(PIC HEAVY)

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by schmidt1894, Oct 14, 2012.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Since i've been so busy lately, and haven't had a lot of time to get on here and whatnot....i'm gonna give an update on all my lizards:) Here goes the story!

Crested Gecko, Paco. He's doing so much better, he's basically back to normal now. No more infection on his back!:) But a terrible scar was left behind... But thats not a bad thing, because they say chicks dig scars:) But other than his scar, he's been eating like a pro. He's taking 6-8 crickets every other day, and his cgd.. i've started to offer him more cgd.
    EH45hl.jpg
    J5lmYl.jpg
    oOG1Vl.jpg
    5ja8Hl.jpg
    KwOILl.jpg
    vyrKNl.jpg

Bearded Dragon, Cola. I moved him into a new enclosure last weekend. At first, he didn't like it, he didn't eat for a few days, and did hide.. But he seems to be doing much better. His colors are more intense, more deeper red and black(i'm thinking hes getting more uvb now). I've been slowly working with him holding him and taming him down a bit. He's slowly getting better. He never used to like being held and whatnot. But now I can go into his enclosure and get him. He's such a sweet guy, he really is. He's gaining weight a bit, which i'm happy about. Also which i kinda find funny now... since he can see big momma, he's been arm waving now. Never seen him do that, but he's arm waving a lot more now. Which i think is pretty cute.
    9vrOzl.jpg
    (sleepy lizard)
    VpOoll.jpg
    VeRPDl.jpg

Bearded Dragon, Tazer(aka, Big Momma). She's big momma. She's doing wonderful. She's pounding the crickets left and right. Not much to say about her. Oh, I did take some of the mulch out of her enclosure, since there was a lot of it.. Now its more dirt/sand, moisture at depth and dry on top. The picture shows some bark, but there was a whole lot more bark.
    kha2wl.jpg
    (sleepy lizard)
    gar5cl.jpg
    (little ticked off at something haha)
    qk4vjl.jpg

Veiled Chameleon, Sassy Sarge. She, has done a wonderful transition. She's getting bigger and have been showing off a lot of colors lately. I'm really fantasied with how she eats with her tongue! It's so cool! She's defintially enjoying enclosure with the pathos plant and all the hidings and whatnot. (pain to clean, and to get her when i need to, but worth it). I thought I wasn't gonna like her when I got her, but I think over judged that, and I really do like her. She has a personality of her own. Today(10/14/12) is her first time shedding!! I'm so thrilled that she's shedding. I'm wondering what colors are gonna come in, and patterns and etc...
    QoHb0l.jpg
    Jnogsl.jpg
    7GmUvl.jpg
    mVLWjl.jpg
    2cU1Pl.jpg
    vHBzAl.jpg
    wd7Znl.jpg
    3lXCOl.jpg
    B7s3rl.jpg
    FB5yVl.jpg
    05LcXl.jpg
    gLKbtl.jpg
    vvwNel.jpg

Attached Files:

2. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

uB1JKl.jpg
    Lhrhml.jpg
    qVqC0l.jpg
    xX92Jl.jpg
    7BYNNl.jpg
    22M2Hl.jpg
    fvOeul.jpg
    w1Knol.jpg
    F6hXMl.jpg
    6aPZXl.jpg
    hUvwkl.jpg
    XNZDrl.jpg
    7tsUSl.jpg
    nd1KCl.jpg
    HtWnrl.jpg
    8YeAAl.jpg
    (LOOK MA NO HANDS!)
    cmgg0l.jpg
    cmgg0l.jpg
    TJkQql.jpg
    7cl9hl.jpg
    (you dont see me!!!!)
    qRHLTl.jpg
    (hide!!! hide!! you cant see me!!)

Okay, ill stop. thats enough:)
    hope you enjoy!!!

Attached Files:

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I love the colors on your male beardie!

4. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

thanks!! the sandfire? Ahh, i love his colors. cant wait till he grows... and grows to become a beast! I've never seen a full grown sandfire dragon!

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

The only full grown beardies I have see or had have been the standard brown ones now I have a citrus that is cool but colors aren't as vivid as I usually prefer... A sand fire though would be gorgeous!

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Yeah hh. Big momma is a purple tiger stripe circus. Nothin big. But, cola... Ahhh:) he's a colorful guy!:)

7. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

They all look great! Your chameleon looks pretty happy and healthy. :D

8. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Purple tiger stipe citrus? Haven't heard that one before...wanna post a well lit close pic? Would love to see her coloring.

9. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Nevermind I Zoomed in on the first photo...interesting pattern but long name.

10. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Yes!! She started to shed this morning.. And she's almost done! Her tail is only what's left! Amazing how fast they shed compared to beardies...

11. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

The little Veil looks really good! All your lizards look good, but the little cham is my favorite :)

12. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

haha sassy sarge!? :) haha she is a cute fellow.. i can say that.... kuddos to my mom! she picked the cham out... when i orgianlly wanted a 2nd crested gecko. haha. I think this was a better choice!:) But yes! she finally finished her shed after a few hours today.. she looks good as she can be!:) Her pink on her head, even stands out more! shes really pretty!!:)) If i get another cham, IF... It'd be a panther chameleon! Those guys have colors!:)