This Disappears When Logged In

Unfortunately I am moving, CWD up for grabs

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by specialname, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. specialname

specialname Member

Chinese Water Dragon is 20 inches long, handable, comes with 100 gal rep, food, supplements, food, water dishes, and a 100 watt day and red bulb.
    I am not sure what they sell for at this size, so i am taking $150 as a good price.

I had started bulding a cage for him, so if you want that. It will cost extra, email me do not pm as i have not logged in in over a month.

No Shipping! You must pick him up from me.

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

where are you located? an dis the CWD male or female? do you have a UVB source for him as well?

3. specialname

specialname Member

i am in south east georgia, he has all he needs with him except the proper enclosed cage to hold humidity, sorry i didnt get notified about the reply. please email me, as i wont be loggin back in for awhile Arthur97@comcast.net

please let me make this easier, if you are interested please reach me, i wanna get him into a good home, since he was given ill let him go for $75 covers atleast the cage, since he has been vetted and that cost about $75. he is fat and happy would love a home to run across the floor of someone who is not scared, like my chicken hubby. i am movin to maryland, so will consider making a drop along the way. cash only

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.