This Disappears When Logged In

unexpetated suprise from my new blood

Discussion in 'Blood Pythons' started by Bighill_Reptiles, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

well i picked up a new female blood at the last Toronto Ont expo and just goy off the Phone with the person that i picked her up from and she was housed with a male all winter so i am not seeing thing she looks like she is gravid to me ?? here is the pic's from today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thanks for looking and all comments are welcome
    i have never worked with Bloods before so all info is appreciated

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks like its gonna explode! HAHA....are you dissappointed about this?

3. Bighill_Reptiles

Heck No saves me feeding her for a year to breed her lol thankls for the kind words :)

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow thats awesome. hope everything works out. she has neat coloring. :)

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Wow, I'd say you got a deal! Good luck with her! Did you get some information about her last shed or anything that will give you an idea how far along she is?
    Is your incubator big enough to hold all that? :)

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:D youre welcome, I wish you the best of luck with her!!!!

7. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Oh my - that is one big snake!!! Good luck with her eggs/offspring and keep us all updated :) :)

8. Bighill_Reptiles

thanks for the kind words and yes incubator is a walk in closet it has corn snake eggs cooking now with ackie monitors eggs fat tales and leos ,BP'S eggs soon and now bloods The buy of the year .I will keep everyone updated as things go along

9. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

wow your big slug has turned into a huge slug congrats can't wait for baby pic's later on

10. petsareusrescue

petsareusrescue Elite Member

She is huge get prepared and good luck:D

11. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Sounds like a cool incubator.....how easy is it to control and set different temps in?? ie corns at 82°F and BPs and Bloods at 92°F....just wondered how this is achieved because it might be food for thought for the future....

Congrats on the blood btw :)

12. Bighill_Reptiles

I hatch everyone out at 88 except the leos they are kept at 82 till the last two weeks then put in to hatch my reptile room is kept at 82 night and day i use a oil filled heater in both hooked up to a temp prob

13. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well who knows..just because they breed doesn't always mean eggs, honestly erik says he could never feel eggs in ours till he saw her coiled around eggs (now I wasn't around to feel her when she was gravid those years) I seem to be the one good at feeling for eggs and babies here and how many eggs to expect.

Best of luck anyways..Im anticipating a few clutches various people have out there already this year, I only hope I have cash on me to snatch some of them up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.