This Disappears When Logged In

Two Beardies with One Body

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by SurvivorSteph, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

2. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

I actually read something like that in a reptile journal. I don't know if it was those particular dragons, but I had heard of that. it's certainly fascinating! It would be interesting to watch them catch crickets. As they share a stomach, you wouldn't need twice as many. Although, It'd be interesting to know if one could die without the other dying as well.

3. SurvivorSteph

The article raised a ton of questions for me too. Like... if you only feed one head the tummy gets full, but does the other brain get the message that it's full?

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Very interesting. Hopefully it can lead a full healthy life. Unless they nag each other to death.lol

5. DragunzGirl

DragunzGirl Active Member

Wow that's cool, on another site some one had a 2 headed one hatch but it died a week after.

6. Ashuresque

Ashuresque Elite Member

There is a fascinating thread on beardeddragon.org by the owner of Zak-n-Wheezie. It follows their life and has lots of pictures.

7. SurvivorSteph

LOL... good thing they're males! :p

8. SurvivorSteph

9. DragunzGirl

DragunzGirl Active Member

That is the site I was talking about.... they had one hatch, and they have pics.

10. Ashuresque

Ashuresque Elite Member

There was another one born a little while ago. I remember Zak-n-Wheezie's owner giving them advice, but I haven't checked up on them since then. I hope they made it. :/

11. SurvivorSteph

Interesting... I wonder how often beardies are born with two heads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.