This Disappears When Logged In

Turtle Rescue Saves Turtles

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by Merlin, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

2. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

why, would someone do that? good thing these nice people were there to help him....

3. Majora

Majora Elite Member

I used to live on Long Island, I've heard of this place. It's great that the turtle made it... I don't know what kind of person would do that. So wrong.

4. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

People can be such "Word I can not put on this forum and keep it kid friendly"!!

Why would you do that to an animal??? I am so thankful he is alive and doing well! I am glad they gave him a chance.

5. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

:( This reminds me of the people who used to live behind me. They did horrible things to turtles... until someone anonymously informed the mother, then all of a sudden the kids were gone and whatever psychopathic thing the dad was doing stayed inside.

6. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

What posessed someone to do something like that? At least the rescue was able to save them.

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Some people are just twisted and then some are ignorant.
    Back in the hey day of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fad, it was not unusual for kids to throw tutles at each other pretending that they were kung fu fighting!
    And the number of rescues recieving turtles that had holes drilled in their shells to enable them to be worn as a necklace was disgusting.