This Disappears When Logged In

Tortoise Upside Down :(

Discussion in 'Tortoises' started by Lucysfriend, Sep 1, 2009.

1. wiccabrat

wiccabrat Member

My Russians are into everything they can get to, they're stinkers, and they've all done the climb the wall and fall over thing a few times. My box turtles do it to. They're all butts!! lol
    Jalapaluras lizards and crested geckos all sleep hanging upside down to so I'm guessing the little guys don't have the weight to bother them.

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

My leaf tail slept upside down, but it wasn't belly-up as in hanging from the ceiling, it was head-down on a mostly vertical branch.

3. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

So then she's a normal stinker? Hahaha Good to know then.:p

4. klcostle

klcostle New Member

It must be an awful feeling to be stuck and suffocating I'm just glad my Russian doesn't seem inclined to climb.

5. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

That is very interesting! How is the book going?

Is Penelope still giving you heart attacks, I hope not.:D What happened to the photos?

6. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Not lately. We did the show and tell at school last week, and it was a huge success! The kids loved both the tort and the leopard gecko. Sorry no pics of that event I had my hands full showing the reptiles and keeping the class in line. lol
    The book she had to write was about each reptile and read it while I showed them to the class.:)