This Disappears When Logged In

Tis' the Season.

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by Sanchez, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanchez

Sanchez Member

Well almost, I figured I'd get up some breeding season photos from the past couple years to get the anticipation and excitement going.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The 2 headed, is that yours? If it is, did it live? Do you have current pictures of it? lol

3. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Rich I think that is 2 snakes, it's just hard to trace the tail on 1 of them. When I first looked at it i thought it was 2 headed also. Great looking snakes Sanchez.

4. Sanchez

Sanchez Member

LOL, these are the first two that hatched out this past year. This one was my favorite of all the albino greens, it has a thick solid stripe going down the whole length of the body. Can't wait to see her as she grows, unfortunately she won't be growing at my house. I lost her to a fellow forum friend last year in a bet between the Patriots and Chargers. The Patriots had won the game, but didn't cover the point spread. But at least I know that she'll be well taken care of and I'll see pics of her when she's a big girl.
    [​IMG]

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Well I'll be, it IS 2 snakes! lol If you start at the tail and follow along the body, it appears to be a 2 headed snake. (Which is rare, but does exist.)

It's an attractive pair, but isn't as "special' as when I believed it had 2 heads. lol

6. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Great photos. I love the one inside the egg. Cool!
    Best of luck with this season's breeding!

7. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Very cool pics. Thanks for sharing!

8. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Awesome pics!

9. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Awesome pics of the giants you have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.