This Disappears When Logged In

Thoughts on Morph and Size?

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by abelva, Feb 26, 2014.

1. abelva

abelva New Member

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what type of morph my corn snake is?
    Someone was moving out of the country and couldn't find a family member to keep him, so I've ended up with him and couldn't be happier. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to corn morphs. I've only had ball pythons and that's what has been pretty normal with my friends/family as well.
    From what I've read and heard, he's pretty big for his age? I've been told he's about three (previous owner bought him as a baby and thinks it was about November 2010). He's nearly four feet long. Doesn't appear overweight though.
    Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks guys!
    photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 4.jpg

2. MorganLeFay

MorganLeFay Elite Member

Wow that's an AMAZING looking snake! I love it! To be honest, I've seen pictures of corns that were very similar and they were just regular albinos, but I must say I don't think this is JUST an albino. It's got albino in it, for sure, but I'm really not sure what it is exactly.

3. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

In my opinion it looks like a Reverse Okeetee that's going into shed. Either way it's an amazing looking snake!!

4. abelva

abelva New Member

He's actually just come out of a shed in the past two weeks (perfect shed - no issues). I've heard a bunch of opinions, but nothing has matched up so far (Eg. wayyyy too orange) so I'm always curious for more opinions.
    And thanks! I've fallen in love with corn snakes because of this guy.

5. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He is an amel :) RO's usually have thick white borders around his saddles, a tail picture would help. RO's are selective bred amels.
    3 years and 4 feet sounds about right.

6. abelva

abelva New Member

Thanks!
    photo.PNG.jpeg
    Sorry about the horrible colour quality in this - the only tail shot I have is from an Instagram video. Hopefully it's alright.

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member